Skip to main content
- Study rooms
- Indoor games
- Outdoor sports activities
- Rooms 4 sharing
- Prayer hall
- Single Occupancy, Double Occupancy and Four
- Dawn prayer beginning of a month 30 minutes
- Evening devotion 30 minutes
- Veg, Non- veg, Hot kitchen.
- Students should have an individual Quite Time for 30-45 mins, every morning.
- Students can be assigned on various duties every day morning 30 minutes.
Weekend outreach programs
- Students can be divided two by two for ministry and assigned to different places for outreach e.g. Bethesda, small villages surrounding Coimbatore.
- They can also be involved in Jesus Calls Ministry like telephone ministry, and Prayer tower ministry.
- Students can involve in Seesha by visiting old age homes and rehabilitation centres.
Exposure Trips & Excursions
- Students can be taken to on an exposure trip to historical churches once a year.
- The entire student body and the faculty can go on an excursion once a year.
- Students are encouraged to involve in any sports activities.
- The student body will be governed by a Warden and faculty.
- One final year student can be selected as the student head every month.
- The Student head will work under the warden in maintain the discipline and also ensuring students do all their assigned morning duties.
- Students should compulsorily be involved in any one sport activity every evening for a duration of 45 mins to 1 hour.
- Sports Day also can also be organized and conducted by the students once in a year.
- Mega Play
- Spots Day
- Karunya Evangeline Memorial Tournament